Link to be honored by Northern Palm Beach County Chamber
Wendy Sartory Link, chair of the Palm Beach State College District Board of Trustees, will receive the Community Woman of the Year Award from the Northern Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce June 2.
The award will be presented at the chamber’s 2016 Leadership Awards Dinner beginning at 6 p.m. at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens.
Link was chosen because of her commitment to the north part of the county, where she has inspired community-wide support, exemplified the highest standards of business and community leadership, and impacted community growth.
Link will be one of the following six organizations and individuals who will receive an award during the event:
• John Kelly, president of Florida Atlantic University – Gaeta Chairman’s Award of Excellence
• The Kolter Group, Inc. – Business of the Year Award
• Oceana Coffee – Small Business of the Year Award
• West Jupiter Community Group, Inc. – Nonprofit of the Year Award
• Emily Pantelides, former news anchor and owner of Pantelides PR & Consulting – Young Professional of the Year Award
Link is the founding partner of Ackerman, Link & Sartory law firm and concentrates her practice in commercial real estate and asset-based financing and general corporate matters. The firm, which received The Gender Friendly Recognition Award from The Florida Bar, celebrated its 20th anniversary this year.
She also chairs the Economic Council of Palm Beach County and the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation and is a member of the State University System’s Board of Governors, among others.